Świętokrzyskie Industrial Group INDUSTRIA is grounded in almost 150-year history of Kielce Marbles and the industrial traditions of the region. INDUSTRIA combines these traditions with modern technologies and care for the natural environment.
Świętokrzyskie Industrial Group INDUSTRIA consists of:
- Świętokrzyskie Mines of Mineral Resources – a leader in the field of stone mining and processing, the owner of three mines in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodship.
- INDUSTRIA Fertilizers – engaged in the development of innovative, ecological fertilizers based on our raw materials.
- INDUSTRIA Logistics – currently offering low-emission logistics services based on LNG gas and, in the future, zero-emission logistics.
- INDUSTRIA Green Energy – investing in zero-emission energy sources and creating a regional economy based on green hydrogen.
- INDUSTRIA Nuclear Solutions – developing innovative and sustainable technological solutions in the field of nuclear energy.
The ambitious objectives within Świętokrzyskie Industrial Group INDUSTRIA are energy-independent, zero-emission mines producing aggregates and ecological fertilizers, having their own transport based on green hydrogen, and a beneficial energy transformation for the entire region by providing other entities with access to zero-emission energy, logistics and green hydrogen.